Best of Reddit - Introduction:
There are so many great threads on reddit, every single day, but soon they disappear into the void - for the very nature of reddit itself. This is a place to save what I find most “useful” in a given week.
I’d bet that the quality of this panel is gonna vary a lot on a week by week basis, but I hope that overall it’s gonna be worthwile — you’ll be the judge of that.
[Not from TIL1]
After a month hiatus from this column I couldn’t leave you hanging with no Extras. Know that another extra is sheduled for next week, if all is good…
Best posts from the previous year, as always not ordered.
• A nice real life explanation on how hearing something — even only a television can be of vital importance for an elder.
• The title will suffice: TIFU By having gay sex with my cousin when i was 6 years old and attempted to casually bring it up now that we are adults.
Nope that’s not all, it was with their wifes and a gay waiter too. All in.
• To pass the time…
• Similar to the previous one
• Again similar, but GIFs this time
• Psycology tricks to do on people
• The best tale from a tech support guy ever
This is so hilarious.
• Free, useful things to get on the internet
• TIFU on chatroulette
• A guy deleted the whole mailing list for his company and reddit fixed the problem
He got way more users than what he lost.
• TIFU by following the no fraternizing at work rule
• Nobel of peace summit
• TIFU by smiling
• Tech support gets crazy at times — Ops, all the times
• Leaks of secret documents
• God and Lucifer playing Chess.
I’m sure that I’ve missed a bunch of them but that’s it for 2014. See you next week for another Issue of “Best of Reddit”. 2
I decided not to include anything from Today I Learned subreddit since it’s just a link to an outside source, unless the comments in itself can summarize the topic in its integrity. I also decided not to include “The Fappening”, not only because it has been removed from Reddit a short time after the fact, but also because I’m not keen on invading the privacy of other people. Such high morals… XD ↩
Hope I won’t have to change the name to “Worst of Reddit”, but it doesn’t seem the case. Reddit is still up there producing amazing hilariously content, and also more serious one — from time to time. ↩