- NEW: Added circles for time remaining. It works as the activity ring on the Apple Watch.
- FIX: iOS 13 Support
- FIX: improved iOS 10 and WatchOS 2 Support
- NEW: In-app purchases removed! Everything is now included in the app price. You will find all features unlocked and all ads removed! Enjoy =)
- NEW: New loading screen
- FIX: Fixed a memory leak when cancelling an in-app purchase.
- FIX: Fixed a bug with the automatic sharing of a timer to the paired Apple Watch.
FIX: Minor Bugs
- NEW: Better on boarding experience when asking for push notification access.
[Marked as 1.5 in apple store since apple rejected 1.5 (for an Apple Watch bug) and 1.6 updates got merged in.]
- FIX: Fixed a bug while setting the timer for Apple Watch.
- FIX: Timer Font is now proportional and it won’t change width between different numbers!
- FIX: Fixed a bug while restoring state for iOS app.
- FIX: Lots of bug fixes all around (both in the iOS app and WatchOS app)
- NEW: Added 10+ new themes!!!
- NEW: Support for right to left users
- NEW: Full support for iOS9!
- NEW: WatchOS2 Support!
[NOTICE: This will break compatibility with WatchKit (AKA WatchOS1). If you are still on WatchKit refrain from updating until you upgrade to WatchOS2!!]
- NEW: New picker for WatchOS!
- NEW: You can now pick up the timer that you started on your iPhone from your Watch (not viceversa!!)!
- NEW: Full support for complications for timer started on the iOS App!!
- FIX: Fixed a crash that might occur while trying to use the share sheet on iOS 8.x
- FIX: Tweaked Apple Watch UI, it looks way better now (second page).
- FIX: Fixed a bug with the Icon Badge Number which wouldn’t reset under certain circumstances
- FIX: Sharing will now also include the title of the timer on top of the time remaning.
- FIX: The timer won’t be created if everything is set to zero when pressing start right after the previous timer finished.
- FIX: Tweaked Colors of Settings and Share Icons.
- FIX: Turned on autocapitalization for the title of the timer
- FIX: Tweaked text entry style for timer title.
- FIX: Fixed a display bug with timers longer than an hour.
- FIX: Fixed a bug while editing the title
- FIX: Fixed a bug with the app closed or in the background while running.
- FIX: Fixed a bug for which the text field wouldn’t become editable when selecting ‘editing while timer is on’.
- FIX: Fixed a bug with the Ad position.
- FIX: Fixed a bug when selecting themes.
- FIX: Opening the application after receiving a notification will currectly decrement the icon badge.
- FIX: Other very minor changes
- NEW: Nuova Localizzazione in Italiano. Essendo Italiano mi è dispiaciuto non poter offrire la localizzazione per il rilascio. Se notate qualcosa fuori posto fatemelo sapere ;)
- NEW: Dodano lokalizację w języku polskim. Wszelkie błędy proszę zgłaszać poprzez użycie opcji “wyślij opinię”.
- NEW: Changed background of the settings panel
- NEW: Added possibility to unlock the pro version (which also remove ads!). Some New features may require the pro version in the future.
- NEW: Introducing Custom Themes! (PRO) 5 great themes included in this release, each one carefully handpicked. Let me know what you think.
- NEW: Added option to change the title of the timer while running. Off by default of course.
- NEW: Added Knowledge Base section in Settings -> Support.
- NEW: Added a few basic animations in the Watch App.
- NEW: Settings can be accessed also by swiping =)
- NEW: Now supports up to 48 hours!
- Increased Speed across the board
- End of launch sale price!
- This is going to be the last content update before the iOS 9 version (excluding bug fixes of course). Stay tuned for a huge update this fall.